Friday, June 15, 2012

Freebie Friday #1

About a month ago, I have mildly majorly become obsessed with the freebie/sample sites that are out there. I have reached the point where I check a few certain sites multiple times a day. It's fun! It's also amazing what you can get for free. Since starting this, I've probably signed up for over 100 things. Food samples, Beauty samples, Magazine subscriptions, Jewelry and more! So I decided that every week, I'll snap some pictures of some of the stuff I get in the mail and share with you guys. Considering most freebies take 6-8 weeks to receive, this past week I haven't gotten a ton. A few of the things I got the week before. Before the pictures, I'll share some of my favorite sites, in case you guys want to check them out too!

  1. http://www.heyitsfree.net/
  2. http://www.ilovefreethings.com/
  3. http://www.ericsfreesite.com/
These are the 3 that I check on a regular basis. Sometimes when I have a little more time to kill, I'll click around to some of the others that they list on their site. Now the pictures!



Items pictured:
June/July 2012 issues of Martha Stewart Living
Jiffy Mix recipe book {get it here!}
VCF (vaginal contraceptive films) {get it here!} these freak me out just a bit!! but I was curious..
ASPCA poison control safety pack {get it here!}
free meal deal from Zaxby's {join the mail club here!}
Ring and Bracelet from Sneakpeeq {each month they offer a freebie for a new signup!}
Ball point pen {honestly can't remember where this one was from.}
Dove deodorant sample {get it here!} it's for Costco members, but i was informed to just put a random 12 digits in the member box. evil, but free!

Items not pictured:
Pool test strips
Horse treats from Winnie's Cookies

Let me know if you do the freebie thing too! Or especially if you're going to start! Have a great weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes