Friday, July 13, 2012

Freebie Friday #3


ITEMS PICTURED:

  • a weeks worth of the Wall Street Journal
  • August/July 2012 issue of Cosmopolitan
  • June/July 2012 issue of Seventeen
  • July/August issue of Maxim
  • August/September issues of 4Wheel & Off Road
  • issue of Newsweek
  • sample of Bodycology Wild Poppy lotion + $1 off coupon
  • 1 bottle of BioTru contact solution
  • 1 Febreeze Set & Refresh
  • 1 Box set of Neosporin Essentials (body wash, daily moisturizer & anti itch cream)

Now, about the Neosporin Essentials. I got this as a mission through Smiley360. They are a word of mouth company that allows you to try out products and give your honest feedback. It is completely free to sign up and free to get the products. You just fill out some surveys about yourself so that they can pick missions that apply to you. I have been a member for about a month and this is my first mission. I received an email yesterday about doing another mission that's coming up! You should all go sign up right now! (Click here to join!) I started using this product today, so in a few days, I'll post my review on it. Be sure to sign up and see what great products you get to test out!!

(All of these items, I received free in the mail. I was gifted the Neosporin Essentials to try out and give my opinion. I was not paid to talk about Neosporin or Smiley360.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes