Tuesday, August 14, 2012

NOTW {dark clouds}


First off, I apologize for the picture quality. I'm not so hot at taking close up photos, especially with one hand doing the other hand. Meh.

Colors Used:
Sally Hansen Maximum Growth as a base & top coat
N.Y.C #116A
Sally Hansen Chrome Nail Makeup in Canary Diamond Chrome

I have always loved nail polish. I just chose to never wear it because I thought it made my fingers look even shorter and chunkier. Crazy, I know. Regardless, I still have a drawer full of polishes that I never wear. Some of them I probably haven't even opened once. So I've decided to work my way through every single color I own and play around with it. Plus, I need to some easy "blogging" to ease my way back into posting regularly.

This was my first try at a full cloud mani. I freehanded it completely and while it's not perfect, I like it! I think this is a cute way to layer up some colors and the combinations are endless.


Linking up with Just Lovely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes