Monday, August 20, 2012

NOTW {golden flowers}


I actually received these nails for free. A sample for signing up with PrettyWomanUSA. I'm not much for the press on/glue on nails but I gave these a shot. Like most nails of these types, they didn't last more than a couple days before popping off. But they are really pretty and they have so many designs to pick from. I would definitely use these for a special occasion, where you only need them to last a few hours.

I'm not sure what this style is called. It's not listed anywhere on the package and I can't find them on the site either. But they are a golden yellow color with glitter. The accent nail has little pearl flowers and rhinestones.


Linking up @ Just Lovely

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes